Creating Life Changing Experiences
Located in Salt Lake County, Utah, Sandy Health & Rehab provides compassionate and personal skilled care 24 hours a day, which includes 24 hour RN coverage. We specialize in providing rehabilitation services onsite to help our guests regain their independence and return to their homes. And in the event that they are unable to return home, we offer outstanding long term care services.
At Sandy Health & Rehab, it is our staff that makes the difference. We believe we are “Changing an Industry” by providing exceptional quality care. The people we hire are not just here for a paycheck. We hire people who care, who go above and beyond with compassion, patience and understanding. We work daily to improve upon the day before and view ourselves as the premier skilled nursing facility in south Salt Lake County.
We offer many unique services to maintain the highest level of care. Some of these include our Aquatic Therapy pool, our Dedicated Care Giver Program, high levels of staffing, physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy just to name a few.
Visitors are welcome every day of the week. If would like to learn more about Sandy Health & Rehab, contact us today!
- All beds are Medicare and Medicaid certified
- Private Suites Available *based on insurance
- The full in-house rehabilitation unit provides: Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, and Speech Therapy
- Outpatient Rehabilitation Available
- Aquatic Pool Therapies Available
- Admissions can be processed 24/7
- RNs on duty and onsite 24 hours/day
- WiFi access at no extra charge
- Phone/Long Distance service at no extra charge
- Cable provided at no extra charge
- Laundry Service at no extra charge